Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why is it so hot?

A few days ago I got really excited about fall. It was cold. It even rained on Saturday for a few minutes. I knew that the long awaited fall had arrived! I went to the store that night and bought "cool weather" food - potatoes, chili, stuff to make all kinds of soup in my crock pot.

Yesterday, Squish and I went to the library. The bank across the street said it was 99 degrees at 2:30ish in the afternoon. Today, the weather channel says "
Abundant sunshine. Warm. High 89F." It's only 10am and my patio thermometer says that it's 80 degrees. Abundant sunshine? Bummers. Bring on the rain and the cold! Oh wait. We live in CA. Maybe in January......I guess I'll go hang another load of laundry on the line in the backyard.
Stay Cool Everyone!
Barb

No comments: