Thursday, October 16, 2008

We wanna go tomorrow!

The anticipation of our upcoming trip is high around here, and everyone is talking about things we are looking forward to. Our cruise will be on the same ship we went on last time, and we'll even be eating at the same table as last time. We were going to be in the same rooms, but I've already told you that story. (grin). Have I told you how much we like change? These 2 photos are from the 2007 trip and I can't believe that so much time has gone by since our last cruise. I still haven't finished scrapbooking the last trip! How can I go on another one? Yeah, I'll get over it. I was just reading this one person's travel journal online about what they suggested you did and didn't pack on this cruise. They said don't bother to take more than 3 rolls of film. WHAT? I'm wondering if my two 2 gig memory cards will be enough. Pictures are such a great way to journal without having to write what happened at any given time.

We'll be going to Cabo San Lucas, then to La Paz, and then to Ensenada. I've never been to La Paz, I'm hoping the shopping will be good. In Ensenada we're booked to go on the "La Bufadora" tour. La Bufadora is the second largest blowhole in the world, and can shoot upwards as high as 80 feet above sea level. Wow. I hope it does that while we're there.


Anyway, we're all excited
and looking forward to a week with no school, no homework, and lots of family time.(But we'll miss all of you!)

3 comments:

Rebecca Kline said...

See if they have computer access with a USB port to upload pictures and you can blog. Some of us are cruising vicariously through you. I hope you have a fun trip. I betcha they have memory cards for sale on board - just in case.

Mikybarb said...

Cool ideas! I hadn't thought about memory cards for sale on board. They did have a machine you could print pictures at, like they have at Target, but each 4x6 photo print was really expensive. I almost want to go buy a portable photo printer and scrap each day as it happens so I don't get so behind! (I know, I gotta let it go!) *grin* Thanks for writing Rebecca!

Lightkeeper said...

Your trip sounds great! I'm "lightkeeper" that you found previously. We have shared great-grandmothers (Rosina and Ella Jane :-))
Anyway, I don't know how we go about emailing without publishing our email addresses. However, You can write met at KSL, PO Box 379, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. That's my business address, so I suppose if someone wants to hang out at the PO box and wait for me they coud :-). But at least I won't get junk emails. Send me your email address and I'll email you directly (or send your home address and I'll mail. I'm so excited that someone has actually found a connection! I have quite a few letters, many from Dora home. I would LOVE more photos and I'd be happy to email more letters. One of these days soon I hope to start a web-site as I have all sorts of information that lots of people besides us might be interested in!