Friday, January 30, 2009

Pizza Man!

We had DiGiorno pizza the other night, and while the boys are "Cheese only" men sometimes I like some veggies. Veggies, not faces. I was serving up dinner, when I looked down at my plate and was disturbed to see Pizza Man staring up at me with an innocent smile. It really creeped me out. He had olives for eyes, a wedge of pepperoni for a nose, and 2 red bell peppers for lips. He even has a green and a red bell pepper eye brows. I did not make this pizza, I did not move the toppings around, I was just cuttin' and servin' and suddenly was looking at this. My first thought was - hey, I wonder if I could sell this on Ebay! But then he smelled so good... yeah, I ate him. But I felt a little guilty.

1 comment:

Rebecca Kline said...

Way creepy - you could have made tons of money off it if it looked like the virgin Mary!