Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do you ever come across something ya gotta share?

Tonight I found 2 sites that I've just gotta give a shout out to. They have no socially redeeming value except that they made me laugh or shake my head at the way somethings turn out. Do not go to them if you want to learn something or walk away from them feeling like a better person. One is Failblog.org
where you can see less successful side of humanity and
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
where they have hilarious cakes that .....just didn't turn out quite right. For example, try this link....http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/07/inspiration-vs-perspiration.html
I was going to post the photos, but it'll take to long and I think you'll love the site. Anyway, I just had to share. (What does it say about me that I stumbled onto 2 different site about bloopers and that I loved them so much I'm writing about them? The cake wrecks site was just so fun to laugh at - I really did have tears in my eyes after a while!) Hope you like 'em!

No comments: