Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boys Are Funny

Yesterday we found out that one of Mr. W's school friends was in the hospital, so we ran over to Target to pick something out for "Q" that Mr. W could take him. His teacher suggested Bionicles and since I was thinking along the Lego road anyway, I was only to happy to go grab something he would like. I saw this set and thought - "Whoa, he's scary, but icy looking.....too cool!" and I went to grab it, then noticing that they also had smaller sets that were about half the size, but that we could get 2 Bionicles for about the same price. My thinking is (In the girl world) the bigger (doll) toy is cooler because it can do more and would look neater sitting on the hospital shelf/lap table. I asked Squish "What's cooler, 2 small Bionicles or 1 big one?" As I reached for the larger bionicle, anticipating his answer. Sweetly, I heard his small voice say "Well, if you had two they could fight." Oh. Yeah, that would be a deciding factor. I love how boys are so very different from girls!! Of course, based on that recomendation, we bought the 2 small ones. What else could I do? You wouldn't want lonely Bionicles!

No comments: