Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Up late and feeling Christmasy!

Okay. The boys were supposed to be in bed, asleep. Mike went in to check on them and lo and behold, not only were both the boys awake, but Squish had created a nativity scene on his bed with his stuffed "friends." The part that made us laugh hysterically was when he showed me that he had taken his guinea pig stuffed animal , shoved in his head, and "created the star." Woody is the sheperd, and the beanie baby is Mary. Baby Jesus is the gingerbread man that I made. The "Three wise dudes" are the otter, Tigger, and a monkey. Oh, we laughed and laughed. Kids are the best! We took a video, I hope you watch it. (Click on the link or scroll down below to my youtube movies - it should be there!) Mom, this one is for you - I know how much you love nativity scenes!!!!!!

No comments: