Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Living Like a Ninjabread Man!

It's no surprise that boys (and girls) like martial arts movies, but it cracked me up to hear my boys asking to watch one while they did the gingerbread house. It reminded me of a video game that I've never seen played called "Ninja Bread Man" (like Gingerbread...ninjabread....) Anyway.... This year instead of doing the graham cracker houses (which are always a rectangle unless you are Mike or Dave J and you whip out your Dremel hand tool and make balconies and other such things out of your graham cracker house.) we bought a kit at Sam's Club and actually were able to SHARE 1 house instead of having to make 2 full houses with decorated yards. We followed the directions to decorate, then assemble and oddly enough, the company knew what it was talking about and the results were much better! *grin* Strangely, I don't seem to have a photo of the completed house, but since we left after assembling it and went to look at Christmas lights I think I must have been distracted. But you get the idea.

Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments: