Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Christmas Carol

Last night, on December 12th Mike got to go see his daughter in " A Christmas Carol" at a local theater. She played one of the members of the Cratchit family. He was sooooo excited to get to go, it was very last minute but he was thrilled to jump in the car and race out to see her perform. In one of my first posts I said I was going to call her "Belle" in this blog for "brown eyed love" and then accessorized a little. (She does have beautiful brown eyes!) So here is a photo of Mike with Belle! (Maybe I'll change her name to "Bella" because I think that does mean "beautiful"....hmmm.) Gee...maybe I should let her choose....She is pretty grown up! We are so glad to have her in our lives. The boys fight over her "No! She's my sister!" "No, she's mine!" Yeah, it's cute.

No comments: