Friday, March 20, 2009

We Like Ellen! (Well, Sort of...)

But we really love Ronda and Ashley!




Yesterday I got a phone call and it went something like this...
"Hi Barbara, You know how we went to the Ellen Degeneres show today? Well, she gave out copies of Twilight and we got three of them so my Mom thought you might like one." Me: "Aiiiiigh! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REALLY???? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!" yeah. Screaming. lots of screaming. Ashley "Um Mom, she's screaming." (I'm sure she heard me! hee hee) Anyway, a few hours later these dear women brought me, 2 days before the release...TWILIGHT! Ashley loves the book and movie too and even has this huge poster...lucky lady!! Liz and Wendy rushed over before they'd left and then Wen, Liz and I watched TWILIGHT! (Do I come across as excited? Because I really kinda am!!!!)

Tonight Liz and I are going to Borders to do the 10pm to Midnight release party, then tomorrow we're having a release party of our own! We've had 25 Twi-peeps rsvp "yes" so it should be really fun!

Hope you're all having a Fang-tastic Friday!!!!! Thank you Ronda and Ashley! And Thank you Ellen!

3 comments:

Lightkeeper said...

Barb,
I can't believe you are such a Twighlight fan, but then again, I can. Ashleigh, our daughter (1 of twins) has seen the movie three or four times, has all the books and has at least the first book on tape. How funny! Well, Congrats on your free copy. What a treat and have a great party!!

Mikybarb said...

Thank you! It's funny how many different people love the books & movie! The movie is good, but the books are so much better! *grin* You have to give the book a try, you might like it!
Love, Barb

Lightkeeper said...

I actually heard about half the first book on tape (CD), but never finished it. Are the bad v's really a part of the book? I was so surprised to see them since I had only made it as far as a little past the trip to Port Angeles. Guess I'll have to read the rest - or get the CD's out again. Probably the CD's.