Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special-needs students compete at Stanford Middle School

Today my oldest ran in a Track Meet at his school. The Press Telegram wrote about it! He is in 2 photos, he is next to JJ on the right in the cover photo and in the photo gallery he is shown a second time. It was a really neat day and I'll post more photos about it later, but I'm excited to share that he is in the online newspaper. I don't know it it'll be in print or not, but I'm still excited. *grin*

If you want to see the article, it's at http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_12522536
Sorry you have to cut and paste it, it seems to be encoded so I can't list it as a link or post the photo. *sigh*

2 comments:

The SoCal Jones' said...

Very cute! Looks like he is running his heart out.

Angie

Rebecca Kline said...

We were so excited to see him in the paper. Front page too!!!